 |
| Kaly & I |
My incredible friends Gail & Kaly threw me a fabulous shower in Bay City on April 10th. I can't even tell you how much this meant to me, and it was one of my favorite days ever. So many wonderful friends surrounded me, and it was great to see everyone! I enjoyed visiting with everyone, incredible food (courtesy of Petit Four Bakery), and really fun, thoughtful presents that Ava will absolutely love. There were so many fun details that made the day extra-special (gorgeous hydrangeas, scrapbook project, shower favors that doubled as plantable flower seeds - so cute!). Everything was just perfect (minus the heatwave that day, but given the crappy Spring we've had, I really can't complain about that!) Thanks to everyone for coming, and thanks again to Kaly & Gail for being the best shower hostesses EVER! Love you all! xoxo
Kristine, Melanie & I
 |
| Tasha & I |
So nice to catch up with Steph & Cindy!
Love our staff! Thanks so much for coming! Kari, Shelly, Jodi, & Molly
Eti, Bethany, Clare (expecting a girl soon as well - yay!) :), Holly L., Tracy G., and Kathy
Holly S., Wendy, Tracie R., Alycia, Steph M., and Kelly D.
Fabulous desserts!
 |
| Lots of fresh fruit |
Mom Green, Kristi, and Kelly C.
Courtnay flew in all the way from CA! So great to see her :)
 |
| Bethany & Clare get creative |
So many cute girly outfits - love it!
Best shower gift idea ever! Courtesy of Jill Trudo...an outfit & accessories for every holiday and season of Ava's first year. So fun!
Go Blue! Ava will be all set for her first tailgate this fall!
Mom Green knit a gorgeous blanket for Ava. It's hanging on her crib, ready for lots of use!
 |
| So glad Melanie & Dana could make it! |
Kristine (ready to pop!) and I bumped baby bellies :) Her little guy Connor has arrived in the meantime and is so very precious. Love him!
 |
| Mom Rummel, Court, Mom Green & I |
So wonderful to see Tina and Meg. P.S. Tina had run a half-marathon just that morning! So impressed and proud! Hope to do one next year again with you, girl!
 |
| Jill & I |
With Gail & Kaly, both of whom really should consider a future in party planning!
The pretty hydrangea arrangements on each table
Most creative shower favors ever -- paper flower seeds you can plant!
0 comments:
Post a Comment