Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Surprise!
Today was my last day of work at Dr. Trudo's office for a while (thinking about going back part-time after Ava's birth but that depends on a few factors). It's a bittersweet feeling and it definitely hasn't sunk in yet. I don't think I've been officially "unemployed" since I began my paper route at age eleven or so! It's great timing, though, because my job has gotten physically uncomfortable, and I am anxious to finish some projects up at home. To celebrate my last day, my coworkers and I had planned to go out to lunch. I was excited for that, but had no idea what was really in store....once I cleaned up my op and headed to the break room to meet them, I quickly realized that I had been "had"! They planned a fabulous surprise baby shower and potluck luncheon for me! Kari, Pat, Marsha, Sarah L. and Linda from Dr. Trudo's office (along with Jill & Miss Natalie Trudo) and Dori, Vicki, and Sue from Dr. Puszykowski's office arrived to shower me with their time, delicious food, and really generous presents. I was overwhelmed and am still in shock that they did this for me. I just wish I had brought my camera to work! Thank you again to all. Ava is already a very loved and lucky little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod

0 comments:
Post a Comment